Sunday, September 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - 9/2/12

Hi there, everyone!  I hope we are all having a wonderful Sunday!

This week, I have selected six sensual sentences from my short story What Renzo Sees Next.  Here we find Kelly and Shari, two young women re-igniting the love they shared back at school, while Renzo, Kelly's elderly Italian neighbour, spies on them through a knot-hole in the fence! 
 
*   *   *   *   *   *

Shari looks at me with her wide, brown eyes, her voice husky with arousal as she speaks to me.  “What you stopping there for, K?  Don’t you remember them old times, back at school?”

“Oh, yes, Shari, I remember them well.”  My voice trembles as I answer, and I slowly pull her bikini bottom down her long, slender legs and drop it on the patio.  As always, she is totally shaved, and I gently run my hands down between her thighs, watching her abs tighten as I slowly massage her.
*   *   *   *   *   *

Looks like someone (or two) is/are heading for a wonderful time!  If you would like to read more of Kelly and Shari's hot, erotic activities, the full story is available in my book White's Nights #1, along with a scintillating collection of equally entertaining hot and sexy tales.  Get your Kindle copy from Amazon.com.


Don't forget to check out all of the other posts at http://www.sixsunday.com/ for a scorching Sunday! And, because authors THRIVE on feedback, please leave a comment below!  Thank you!! :)

Ashen
 

1 comment:

  1. Great six makes me want to read more. I would love it if you could comment on mines. Thanks!
    http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/09/six-sentence-sunday-my-culture.html

    ReplyDelete