Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Horny Hump Day - February 22, 2012

My little snippet last week sparked quite a bit of interest, especially in my close friend Kelly - and she is both very thrilled, and very turned on by the feedback! So here's three sentences from one of her earlier adventures - What Renzo Sees - as posted on the Every Night Erotica website.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *

I stretch my long, slender arms languorously over my head, lifting up my small, pert breasts and tightening the muscles of my abdomen, aware that, through one tiny knothole in the otherwise unbreached fence, and through the one small gap between the Emerald Cedar trees that provide us with dense cover, Renzo, our small, elderly, Italian neighbour, is squinting against the brilliant rays of the Sun, his beady eye a dark spot in the pale wooden wall that shrouds us. He is unaware that we know he watches us through his secret little hole, or that, from time to time, the sultry Summer air carries the grunts of his heavy breathing across the lawn and into our secluded nest, but the knowledge of his stolen glances adds an air of rebellious naughtiness to our activities, daring us to act out scenes for his secret pleasure.


With a quick, deft movement, I remove the small, pink bikini top, letting the hot Summer breeze wash over my waiting nipples, that harden and rise at the wind’s caress, rippling down through the undulating fine pale hair of my flat, muscular abs.

*    *    *    *    *    *    *

If you like that, you can read more snippets at the Horny Hump Day website, and more of Kelly's adventures at What Renzo Sees Next and What Renzo Didn't See. Don't forget to rate my stories, and please leave a comment or two, because I love feedback!

And - if you feel like writing your own erotic masterpieces, Every Night Erotica is always looking for new authors who would like to have their shorts showcased. A new, 2000 words or less, story is posted every night!

Ashen

6 comments:

  1. So descriptive! You paint a delicious word picture, Ashen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash, now I feel like the little Italian man hiding in the shadows. I'm so naughty, but I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tease she is! That poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful visuals you've given us, not only of the gorgeous woman's body, but of th elittle Italian man as well. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. So, we have a peeping Tom who's doing more than just peeping, right? Although the girls don't seem to mind. In fact, they're putting on a show for him. Naughty girls!

    ReplyDelete