Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fire and Passion! Six Sentence Sunday...

Here's a little offering from my short story The Great Rite of the Golden Coven. This is a tale about an ancient grimoire written by a very old Celtic god, and it's affect on a coven of Romany Chohawnis (witches) who obtain its possession for the Long Night (Yule) sabbat.

*   *   *   *   *

“Come, Gueri Chohawni!”  the voice called me again and, reluctantly, I stepped towards the fire.  The heat grew, and I almost stepped back, but, gathering my courage, and feeding off the growing passion in my womb, I stepped closer and closer to the flames.  My legs trembled as I approached the edge, and I stopped and looked up into the centre of the fire.  There, at the heart of the flames, glistening and radiant, right in the middle of the stone slab, a large golden phallus, identical in design to those that capped the rods of the scroll, stood beckoning to my desire.  The vision filled my eyes and inflamed my heart and yoni with a wanton, aching lust! 

I swallowed hard, and stepped forward again.

*   *   *   *   *
Looks like someone is heading for a LOT of fun!

Ashen.

No comments:

Post a Comment