Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday's the Day!

I am sooo looking forward to the reaction to the publication of my short What Renzo Sees Next on Every Night Erotica TOMORROW NIGHT!  This is the second part of a 5-part saga, involving the garden adventures of Kelly and her husband, Jay, and girlfriend, Shari.  The first part - What Renzo Sees - was published on Every Night Erotica back on June 30, and can be read at this link What Renzo Sees.

While What Renzo Sees Next revolves mainly around what the two girls get up to in the garden, we still have the ubiquitous voyeurism of the little old Italian neighbour, Renzo, watching through his knothole! (Lucky guy!)

The next part of the saga - What Renzo Didn't See - has already been submitted to ENE for consideration, and is, even by my assessment, steamier than its predecessor, so I hope you all get to share it soon.  Right now, I am working on the sequel to that - What Renzo Sees Later - and will be submitting that to ENE by midnight on Sunday.

I get such a kick when each story gets published!  There's a real pleasure and, yes, arousal knowing others are reading and enjoying my vivid, sensual tales!  That's one of the main reasons I like writing erotica - it stimulates me and my readers in places other genres just don't reach!

As always, I'd love to read your feedback and comments on any and all of my works, so, please, feel free to write to me at ashenwhite@gmail.com.  Also, if you read What Renzo Sees Next or any other of my stories on Every Night Erotica, please don't forget to give them a rating, so I know how much my readers like what I'm giving them.

Thanks!
Ashen

No comments:

Post a Comment