Friday, October 1, 2010

Back to work!

It's the weekend (Yay!), and the best time for indulging in my passion to write.  The week is taken up with the business of "real work", but the weekend is made for writing!

I've had some ideas for new tales, and am putting these into action - I'll keep you posted as I go.
Also, I am going to collect some of my tales and poems, and start the process of putting them together in an anthology.  Once I've got the basics down, I'll either look for a "real" publisher, or experiment with self-publication.  I hear that Lulu.com is a good place to start, so, if I go that route, I'll let you all know.

Also, if anyone is willing, I'd like to get some feedback before I publish, so I'll be sending out free review copies to the first few readers (around 20 or so) who get back to me saying they'd like to review the book before I publish officially.  Just leave a comment, and I'll get back to you.

So - on with the weekend, and may we all have a wonderful, sensual, stimulating time!

Ashen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashen,
    I read your story Eating Out and I would be happy to help you with feedback. I am currently working on a project of my own so perhaps you could return the favour down the line sometime.

    ReplyDelete