Friday, September 24, 2010

The Stories So Far...

For those of you who don't already know, I've pretty much started my writing career in a genre I would never have dreamed of being a part of but, now that I am, I'm finding it so much fun, and distinctly a turn on!

So far, I have been lucky enough to have four erotic short stories published on the Every Night Erotica website.

I know!!!  EROTICA!!!
Who would have thought it?!!

Anyway, if you like, you can read these published stories by following the links below:

Dining Out Tonight
Glass Floor Benefits
What Renzo Sees
Coming Aboard

The funny thing about Dining Out is that it was supposed to be Dining In Tonight, but I screwed up the title when submitting it!  LOL

I am currently working on 8 new stories for Every Night Erotica, as well as some longer works for a number of Erotica anthologies.  I'll keep you posted on my progress, and success or otherwise.

Have a read, and leave a comment.  Let me know whether you enjoyed the tales, or, if not, what you didn't like about them.

Ashen

No comments:

Post a Comment